Applications are invited from candidates having requisite qualifications for appointment in APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL on various positions. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only from the official website. Here we will discuss the recruitment details, eligibility, selection method, other useful details. Also, the aspirants can download the detailed notification on APDCL Recruitment through the direct link given below.
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)||60|
|Office cum Field Assistant||1000|
|Light Vehicle Driver||25|
APDCL Recruitment 2018
- Recruitment Authority: APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL
- Total Vacancies: 1975
- Post Name: As mentioned above
- Online application registration date: 18/08/2018
- Last date to submit online application: 12/09/2018
- Website: www.apdcl.org
Educational Qualification: As per the posts, the candidates must possess the requisite qualifications. Aspirants are referred to check the detailed notification for further details.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)||Bachelor Degree (Arts, Science/ Commerce)|
|2||Office cum Field Assistant||HSSLC|
|3||Light Vehicle Driver||HSLC, Valid Driving License|
|4||Sahayak||HSLC, ITI (Relevant Trade)|
Age Limit: Applicant's age should be minimum 21 years and maximum as 44 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: Applicants from general and OBC category candidates have to pay 500RS as application fee while from SC/ST category candidates have to pay 250RS. While PWD applicants need not pay the application fee.
Pay Scale: For details on various categories pay scale applicants are referred to check the detailed APDCL Recruitment Notice.
Selection Method: Applicants will be selected on basis of their performance in written test and interview. The candidates who fail to qualify the written test will not be permitted for an interview.
How to apply online APDCL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website as given in the notice.
- Click on the direct link for the recruitment 2018.
- Fill the required information correctly.
- Now make a payment of application fee through the said method.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future use.