CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2018. Bihar Police Constable, Fireman Admit Card CSBC Constable, Fireman Exam Call Letter Download. Bihar CSBC Constable / Fireman Written Exam Date
A recruitment notice with Advertisement No. 2/2018 has been released by the CSBC on its website. Online applications were invited from eligible candidates for filling up total 11865 posts (9900 Constables & 1965 Fireman) in state police department. The applicants were able to fill up the online applications from 28/05/2018 to 30/06/2018 respectively.
Bihar Police Constable/Fireman Admit Card
|Recruitment Authority||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|The Central Selection Board of Constable is organizing a recruitment for various posts of Constable and Fireman in the state police department of Bihar. The online application registration process for these posts ends on 30/06/2018. After that, the board is expected to conduct a written test for these posts in September-October 2018. Therefore, download your CSBC Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2018 from the official website of the board through a direct link shared on this page.|
|Name and Number of Posts|
Bihar Police Constable Written Exam Date
As the application registration process ends on 30th June 2018. Now, the authority will check the eligibility of the applicants. After the completion of process, the board will announce the examination date. The board is expected to organize a written exam for these posts in the month of September-October.
All eligible candidates will appear in the written examination. As and when the exam date is finalized, the candidates will be intimated through the registered mobile number and email. Also, a notice will be published on the official web portal and regional newspapers.
|Bihar Police Constable Admit Card Availability||15 days prior to the exam date|
CSBC Bihar Constable Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on basis of their performance in
- Written Test
Bihar Police Constable/Fireman Exam Scheme
- A written test will consist of 100 multiple choices objective type questions.
- The Test will be of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark.
- The time duration for the exam will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The exam will be Based on the Subjects Like Hindi, English, Math, Social Study (History, Geography and politics) and General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- The Question Paper will be based on 12th Standard study material.
Bihar CSBC Constable/Fireman Admit Card Details
The Bihar Police Constable Admit Card will consist of details like candidate's name, photograph, a unique roll number and registration number on it. Also, the admit card will contain examination centre code and name and exam time etc. The candidates must check the admit card print properly. In case of an error, the candidates can contact the exam authority before the exam date.
In addition, the candidates must bring a photo identity card with them along with the CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card print. Without admit card print and photo id card the candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination centre.
A valid photo identity card may be
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- School/College ID Card
E-aadhar card and ration card is not a valid identity proof for this purpose.
How to download CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the link for the Bihar Police Constable & Fireman Admit Card 2018.
- A direct link to the same is given below.
- Now, fill the required details correctly.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The Bihar Police Admit Card will be displayed on your device screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Other States' Police Exams