GHC Recruitment 2018. Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment, GHC Assistant Recruitment Notice, Online Application Form
The High Court of Gujarat (GHC) is inviting applications for 767 Assistant posts in its Subordinate Courts. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode only from 15/06/2018 to 14/07/2018 on the official website of GHC. In this article, we will discuss eligibility criteria and other useful information on GHC Assistant Recruitment 2018.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Name of organization||High Court of Gujarat (GHC)|
|About Recruitment: The authority has released a notice with Advertisement No. RC/1434/2018 (II) on the official website. Applications are invited from candidates for filling up 767 posts of Assistant in the Subordinate Courts of the State of Gujarat.|
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by the Central or State Act in India.
- Also, applicants should have a Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.
- Candidates must have a Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on the computer in English and/or Gujarati.
Age Limit: A Candidate applying for the post shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on 14/07/2018 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: The applicants have to pay 600 Rs. as the application fee while the candidates from reserved category candidates have to pay 300 Rs. Application fee can be paid by Online Payment or Bank Challan.
Important dates to remember:-
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||15-06-2018|
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application||14-07-2018|
How to apply online for Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website of GHC.
- Click on the live link named Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2018.
- Read the information brochure properly.
- Now, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Then, make a payment for the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
|Detailed Notice||Apply Online|
|Syllabus||GHC Assistant Call Letter|