KVS Recruitment has been announced for TGT, PGT, PRT and other posts. Online applications are invited for filling up total 8339 posts. The eligible candidates can apply online from 24-08-2018 to 13-09-2018 from the official website of KVS. In this article, we will discuss the recruitment details, eligibility and other useful details about KVS Recruitment 2018.
Classification KVS TGT, PGT, PRT Recruitment 2018:
- Principal (Group-A) - 76
- Vice Principal (Group-A) - 220
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) - 592
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) - 1900
- Primary Teachers (PRT) - 5300
- Primary Teachers Music - 201
- Librarian - 50
KVS TGT, PGT, PRT Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, PRT, Principal, Vice Principal, Librarian|
|Commencement of Online Registration||24-08-2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||13-09-2018|
All the eligible candidates will be able to apply online for 8339 PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher & Other Posts in KVS, Across all over India on Direct Recruitment. The detailed notice for KVS Teachers Recruitment 2018 is given below. Aspirants are advised to check the detailed notice for further information.
- Principal: Applicants must possess a Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Vice Principal: A Masters Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- P.G.T Teachers: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- T.G.T Teachers: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
- Primary Teacher (Music): Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through the English\Hindi medium.
- Library Head: Bachelor degree in Library Science OR Graduate with a one-year diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution.
- Principal: 35 to 50 years of age
- Vice Principal: 35 to 45 years of age
- P.G.T: 40 Years
- T.G.T: 35 years
- Primary Teacher: 30 years
- Library Head: 35 years
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Principal (Group-A)||Pay Level-12 ₹78,800- 2,09,200|
|Vice-Principal (Group-A)||Pay Level-10 ₹56,100- 1,77,500|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||Pay Level-8 ₹44,900- 1,42,400|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-8)||Pay Level-7 ₹44,900- 1,42,400|
|Librarian (Group-B)||Pay Level-7 ₹44,900- 1,42,400|
|Primary Teacher (Group-B)||Pay Level-6 ₹35, 400- 1,12,400|
How to apply online for KVS Recruitment 2018:-
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Click on the recruitment section and find the link for the Recruitment of Principal, Vice-Principal, TGT, PGT, PRT Teachers 2018.
- Now, click on Apply Online.
- Fill the required information correctly and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of application fee in the said method.
- Now, check the filled information again.
- Finally, submit the online application and take a printout of it for future reference.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here to download|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply|