RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Online Application Form
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is initiating a recruitment for 2nd Grade Senior Teacher posts. Applications are invited for filling up 8978 posts of Grade 2 TSP & Non-TSP Senior Teacher posts in the government and aided schools of the state. The candidates can apply online from 10/05/2018 to 09/06/2018 from the official website of the board.
The applicants are advised to check the detailed notification for qualification details, eligible criteria and other important information on RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018.
RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||2nd Grade Senior Teacher|
|Online Application Registration Starts Form||10/05/2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||09/06/2018|
|Examination Date||To be announced later|
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have passed graduation and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
Age Limit: The applicant's age must not be less than 18 years and higher than 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
Selection Method: Selection of the candidates will be done on basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Pay Scale: For details on the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher pay scale, aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification.
Important Dates to remember:
|Online application registration starting date||10/05/2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form||09/06/2018|
How to apply online for RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Find the link for IInd Grade Senior Teacher Recruitment in Advertisement Section.
- Click on the link to download detailed recruitment notification.
- A direct link to Advertisement Download & Apply Online are given below.
- On the next screen, fill all the required details.
- Check the filled information and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Detailed Notification: Non-TSP Posts TSP Posts||Apply Online|