RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for RSMSSB JA and Clerk Posts. The Rajasthan SMSSB board has announced the recruitment of 11255 Posts Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade 2.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Assistant- Departments/ Offices Under State Gov||10917|
|Clerk Grade 2 - Govt Secretariat||329|
|Clerk Grade 2- RPSC||09|
|Notification Date||15 April 2018|
|Online Application Starts||10 May 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||08 June 2018|
|FEE deposit Last Date||10 May 2018|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed senior secondary from a recognized board. Also, the applicants must possess a degree/diploma in Computer Applications/Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a Polytechnic university/institution recognized by the government. The candidates should also have a diploma in the computer by DOEACC/NIELT/COPA
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age between 18 to 40 years. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Exam
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS.
|For Gen/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates||Rs 450/-|
|For OBC Non-Creamy Layer Candidates||Rs 350/-|
|For SC/ ST/PH Candidates||Rs 250/-|
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment
|Detailed Notification||Apply Online (Very Soon)|